7 Best Ecommerce Analytics Tools You Need In Your Life!
1. Crazy Egg
- The company was founded by marketing entrepreneur Neil Patel (Host of Marketing School Podcast) in 2005.
- Crazy Egg provides heat maps, scroll maps, and other visual reports will show you exactly how your customers responding to elements on your site.
- Crazy Egg records the entire user session. Understand general patterns of how people browse your site, or investigate a particular point in the buyer’s journey where people are dropping off.
2. Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is a website tool that tracks and reports website traffic.
- Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- Woopra is a real time customer analytics service platform that is designed to help organizations optimize the customer life cycle by delivering live behavior data.
- Discover how key metrics change over time and the attributes that drive performance with Trends Reports. Measure product usage by feature, subscription changes by location, campaign performance by source and much more.
- Woopra’s Cohort Analytics Reports help teams analyze growth trends over time by monthly or quarterly cohorts, allowing you to measure patterns throughout the customer lifecycle. Breakdown users by behaviors such as acquisition date, signup date, first purchase date and more to understand the attributes and actions driving success.
- Measure how long users continue to take any action or use any product feature with Retention Reports. Know if customers continue using your app after signup or come back to make another purchase. Easily uncover at-risk users and discover engaged heroes.
- Email marketing solution that recaptures lost sales. Sell more with pre-built email flows, including abandoned cart and winback emails.
- Combine data from Shopify and other leading apps to segment your audience and send super-targeted, personalized email campaigns.
- See what your users see with heat maps that eliminate guesswork with recordings of real visitor behavior on your site.
- By seeing your visitor’s clicks, taps and mouse movements you can identify usability issues on the fly and issues they encounter.
- Improve online form completion rates by discovering which fields take too long to ﬁll, which are left blank, and why your visitors abandon your form and page.
- Metrilo analyzes your levels of customer retention over time.
- The comprehensive historical data analysis shows how products and marketing campaigns influence loyalty and how it enables you to drive it up with the right messaging at the right time.
- Establish your brand and stimulate interaction with smart emails triggered on customer actions.
- KISSmetrics is a web analytics solution that helps you to track your customer conversion process and discover areas where you’re losing potential customers.
- KISSmetrics can help you identify data and trends which directly contribute to your bottom line—like which marketing channels produce the most valuable customers.
- Not only can KISSmetrics track the percentage of visitors who are signing up for your app or buying your product (your conversion rate), it can also tell you how long it takes an average visitor to do so. This allows you to pinpoint areas where you can reduce signup time, thereby accelerating your revenue stream.