7 Top SEO Tools for Your Website to Be Discovered
1. SEO Book Keyword Density Analyzer
- The site offers marketing tips, search analysis, online business tips, and general commentary on the evolution of the web from an algorithmic, publishing & business model perspective. SEO Book Keyword Density Analyzer is a free tool which will help you find which keywords to target and how competitive they are. By knowing the most popular keywords of your competitors then you can apply those words into your content strategy to rank first on Google Search.
- Yoast helps you with your website optimization, whether it be through the widely used SEO software or Yoast online SEO courses.
3. Moz Link Explorer
- Links (also called backlinks or inbound links) are created when one page links to another; you can think of them like votes that can pass visitors and link equity to your site from other pages on the web. Links are known to influence your rankings and are an important part of off-site SEO. With Link Explorer's vast link index you can uncover valuable prospects, create a solid strategy, and track your progress.
4. Google Page Speed Insights
- The PageSpeed Insights API (PSI) reports on the performance of a page on both mobile and desktop devices, and provides suggestions on how that page may be improved.
- Keyword Tool is free online keyword research instrument that uses Google Autocomplete to generate hundreds of relevant long-tail keywords for any topic.
6. Google Trends
- Google Trends is a website by Google that analyzes the popularity of top search queries in Google Search across various regions and languages.
7. Ahrefs’ Backlink Checker
- Audit your website, explore competitors, research keywords & backlinks - all in one place. Powered by seriously big data & trusted by top SEOs.