14 Amazing Digital Marketing Tools You Should Know About
1. App Annie
- App Annie is the standard in app analytics and app market data, giving you one easy-to-use platform for running every stage of your app business.
- Visual bot builder for Facebook Messenger with broadcasts, analytics, scheduled posting and many other features!
- Send unlimited Web Push Notifications from your website to your subscribers using PushEngage. You can send Free Push notifications on Chrome & Firefox.
4. Google Analytics
- Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
5. Google Data Studio
- Data Studio turns your data into informative, easy to read, easy to share, and fully customizable dashboards and reports.
- Bootstrap is an open source toolkit for developing with HTML, CSS, and JS.
- The collaborative design platform. Wireframe, prototype, design online and create design specs in one place. Or create an integration with Marvelapp API.
8. Adespresso Ads
- Search the largest gallery of Facebook Ads Examples for Free. See what other advertisers (and your competitors) are doing on Facebook!
- The best landing page design inspiration from around the web. Lapa Ninja is created to help designers find inspiration, learn and improve design skills.
- Dribbble is where designers gain inspiration, feedback, community, and jobs and is your best resource to discover and connect with designers worldwide.
- BuzzStream is web-based software that helps the world's best marketers promote their products, services and content to build links, buzz, and brands.
- Link building, influencer outreach and content promotion platform for agencies, publishers, and brands.
- Confluence is collaboration software where you create, organize and discuss work with your team.
- Evernote is the app that keeps your notes organized. Memos are synced so they're accessible anywhere, and searchable so you always find what you need.