12 Top Tools For Startups
- Online business planning tools and software for startups. Create, collaborate, and share your business plan with investors and potential customers.
2. Springboard Enterprises
- Springboard Enterprises has served as a research hub of influencers, investors, and innovators engaged in helping women build big businesses.
- Easily organize and plan workflows, projects, and more, so you can keep your team's work on schedule.
4. Clearbit Connect
- The fastest easiest way to find any business email address - for free. The perfect alternative to Rapportive, and directly within your Gmail or Outlook inbox.
- Gust is a global SaaS funding platform for the sourcing and management of early-stage investments. Gust enables skilled entrepreneurs to collaborate with the smartest investors and angel investor networks.
- Lever streamlines the hiring process and simplifies the Applicant Tracking System, so that recruiters and hiring managers can focus on their candidates.
7. Online Invoices
- Online billing & accounting software, Manage your invoices, payments, and Invoice your clients quickly - track & receive payments online in seconds.
8. Startups.co Master Classes
- A platform with over 600 in-depth videos featuring world-renowned experts from the greatest companies and startups.
- Virtual assistant services for entrepreneurs, professionals, and small teams. The virtual assistant service matches busy companies with dedicated assistants.
- Make faster & better decisions to grow your business. Clarity is your lifeline that instantly connects you with battle-tested advice from entrepreneurs.
- GitHub brings together the world's largest community of developers to discover, share, and build better software.
- A website builder dedicated to early customer acquisition. Publish a landing page in minutes and validate your startup with over 20 million early adopters.