10 Amazing Marketing & Business Podcasts You Need In Your Life!
1. Marketing School by Neil Patel and Eric Siu
- Hosted by Neil Patel and Eric Sui, Marketing School is an iTunes 5-star rated podcast with over 750K downloads a month.
- It brings you 5-10 minutes of actionable marketing advice every single day.
- Get the right marketing tips to take your business to the next level, from the experts who’ve done it themselves.
2. GaryVee Audio Experience
- Hosted by entrepreneur, CEO, investor, vlogger, and public speaker Gary Vaynerchuk.
- One of the best digital marketers with a wide array of Fortune 500 clients
- He invested in Facebook, Twitter, Venmo, and a multitude of startups
- Grew up in Queens, New York & New Jersey
- His entrepreneurial ways started in elementary school by selling baseball cards
- Worked for his dads wine shop where he scaled the business from 3 million to 60 million dollars due to being a early user of YouTube
3. Roman Prokopchuk’s Digital Savage Experience
- Founder of Nova Zora Digital a digital marketing agency in New Jersey
- His podcast is about marketing, business, motivation, and lifestyle
- Graduate of Rutgers University and has years of marketing experience with SEO, Social Media, Paid Search, Local Search, Podcasting, and a variety of others.
- He has experience in marketing a nationally recognized nutritional brand, law firm marketing, healthcare marketing, and many more!
4. Harvard Business Review Ideacast
- A weekly podcast from Harvard University featuring leaders in business and management.
- Sarah Green Carmichael is an executive editor at Harvard Business Review.
- She hosts the HBR IdeaCast podcast and is a regular speaker and moderator at conferences like SXSW, the Drucker Forum, and Thinkers50.
5. Marketing Over Coffee
- Marketing Over Coffee is a marketing podcast, audio on demand that covers both classic and new marketing.
- Each show is about 20 minutes long and is filled with the kinds of marketing tips and tricks that you can only get from casual conversation outside of the office.
6. Louder Than Words
- Louder Than Words is hosted by John Bonini who is a leader in growth and user acquisition.
- He’s also an award-winning writer, and his podcast, Louder Than Words, was named by Inc. as one of the “12 marketing podcasts you should listen to every week.”
7. Tim Ferriss Show
- The Podcast is often the #1 business podcast on all of Apple Podcasts, and it’s been ranked #1 out of 500,000+ podcasts on many occasions.
- It is the first business/interview podcast to pass 100,000,000 downloads, and it has been selected as “Best of” Apple Podcasts for three years running.
- Readers of Fortune Magazine‘s Term Sheet recently selected The Tim Ferriss Show as their top business podcast. It has now surpassed 300M downloads.
- Each episode, Tim deconstructs world-class performers from eclectic areas (investing, sports, business, art, etc.) to extract the tactics, tools, and routines you can use. This includes favorite books, morning routines, exercise habits, time-management tricks, and much more.
8. Social Pros Podcast
- Social Pros shines the spotlight on social media practitioners, people doing the real work for real companies.
- Each episode includes insights from a leading social media strategist plus current trends and ideas in the social media industry, discussed and ratified or debunked by Jay Baer of Convince & Convert and Adam Brown of Salesforce.
9. Perpetual Traffic
- Perpetual Traffic is a weekly podcast produced by DigitalMarketer and hosted by Ralph Burns (Tier 11) and Molly Pittman (DigitalStrategyBootCamps.com).
- The duo shares cutting-edge strategies on acquiring leads and sales for your business through paid traffic.
- Paid traffic is the act of putting your product, service, or message in front of your target audience… it’s the act of acquiring customers online while also building goodwill, and is the lifeline of any business.
- So, whether you’re a media buying expert or you’ve yet to create your first Facebook or Instagram ad, you’ll discover actionable strategies that can be applied today.
- Perpetual Traffic combines the paid traffic strategies developed at DigitalMarketer with the real-life agency experience of Tier 11 and DigitalStrategyBootCamps.com.
- Listen to real stories of business owners just like you and how they overcame struggles with digital marketing and online advertising.
- Learn how to make Facebook advertising, Facebook Messenger advertising, Instagram advertising, YouTube advertising, Twitter advertising, Google AdWords, LinkedIn advertising, (and more) work for your business.
10. The Science of Social Media
- The Science of Social Media by Buffer is your weekly sandbox for social media marketing stories, insights, experimentation, and inspiration.
- Every Monday (and sometimes more) the podcast shares the most cutting-edge social media marketing strategies from brands and influencers in every industry.