Top Ecommerce Research Tools
- SEMrush is an online visibility management platform ensuring businesses get measurable results from online marketing.
- Get insights into your competitors’ strategies in display advertising, organic and paid search, and link building.
- Launch global campaigns for your website and get all the necessary metrics regarding its competitors, keyword rankings, and on-page health from one place.
- Cross, combine and visualize SEMrush data to compare competitive domains and estimate keyword difficulty with a few clicks.
- Audit your website, explore competitors, research keywords & backlinks - all in one place.
- See the exact keywords for which your competitors rank in organic search and the amount of traffic driven by each of them.
- Use the Top Pages report to see which pages send the most traffic to their site. Use the Content Gap feature to uncover the keywords they rank for but you don't.
- They have data for ~150 million keywords in the United States alone (+ more for over 150 other countries), so you get the best possible coverage with Ahrefs.
- Jungle Scout is a research software platform for Amazon Sellers
- Keyword Scout generates thousands of keywords for you to use in your listings and Amazon PPC Campaigns. Plus, it offers real-time bid costs and search volumes. Currently available for the USA.
- Tired of digging through Amazon's millions of products just to find a good niche? The product database gives you powerful new filters to let you cut to the good stuff.
- Want to know exactly how well your competitors are doing? Put their products into the product tracker and see their day-to-day sales.
- Trouble coming up with product ideas? The Niche Hunter uses the filters and keywords you suggest to find profitable, low-competition products fast.