Must Have Content Tools for Lawyers
- Discover the most shared content across all social networks and run detailed analysis reports.
- Find influencers in any topic area, review the content they share and amplify.
- Be the first to see content mentioning your keyword; or when an author or competitor publishes new content.
- Track your competitor’s content performance and do detailed comparisons.
- Kred is the only platform to include both an Influence and Outreach Score, which can be monitored on an Activity Statement that highlights why you are influential and in which areas you might need to improve.
- Evernote is the app that keeps your notes organized.
- Memos are synced so they're accessible anywhere, and searchable so you always find what you need.
- Clickfunnels is an online software (SAAS—Software as a service) which is used to build landing pages and sales funnels. It is a landing page builder, sales funnel builder, and shopping cart.
- You can create full funnels that are proven to work such as Optin Funnels, Webinar Funnels or even Membership Funnels.
- Tweriod is a free twitter tool that helps you make the most of Twitter by letting you know the best time to tweet.
- Uberflip is a cloud-based Content Experience Platform that lets businesses create remarkable content experiences for every stage of the buyer journey.
- Increase conversions with strategically placed CTAs (Calls to Action).
- With two types of CTAs, you can either direct traffic to certain pages of your Hub or website or collect visitor information with a form sent to your marketing automation platform.
- CTAs can be styled to your brand to ensure that the experience you’re presenting is optimized for success.
- SEMrush is a powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and video advertising research.
- Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform that helps you share email and ad campaigns with clients, customers, and other interested parties.
- The platform focuses on healthy list management practices, beautifully designed campaigns, and powerful data analysis.
- Ahrefs.com is a well-known toolset for backlinks and SEO analysis.
- Ahrefs is a multinational team with roots from Ukraine and headquarters in Singapore.
- Ahrefs history dates back to 2011 when the first version of Site Explorer was introduced to the public after one year of thorough preparation and data mining.
- With the launch of Site Explorer, Ahrefs stirred the stagnant field of backlink analysis and kick-started a new round of competition among SEO tool providers back then and quickly became one of the world's best backlink analysis tools.
- Grammarly automatically detects grammar, spelling, punctuation, word choice, and style mistakes in your writing.
- Grammarly’s AI-powered products help people communicate more effectively.
- Millions of users rely on Grammarly every day to make their messages, documents, and social media posts clear, mistake-free, and impactful.
- Grammarly is an Inc. 500 company with offices in San Francisco, New York, and Kyiv.
- GetResponse is an email marketing platform.
- It enables you to create a valuable marketing list of prospects, partners, and clients, so you can develop relationships with them and build a responsive and profitable customer base.
- Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards.
- In one glance,Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.