7 Foods to Help Combat Anxiety for Enrepreneurs
- A study found that those who consumed chamomile extract for eight weeks saw reduced symptoms of depression & anxiety.
- Salmon contains nutrients that promote brain health, including vitamin D and the omega-3 fatty acids eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
- In one study, anxious individuals who consumed probiotic yogurt daily were better able to cope with stress than those who consumed yogurt without probiotics.
4. Dark Chocolate
- Dark chocolate contains flavonols, which are antioxidants that could benefit brain function. Flavonols improve blood flow to the brain and promoting its ability to adapt to stressful situations.
- Contains curcumin, a compound that’s studied for its role in promoting brain health and preventing anxiety disorders.
6. Green Tea
- Green tea contains L-theanine, which is an amino acid that has been studied for the positive effects it may have on brain health and anxiety reduction.
7. B Vitamins Bump Up Good Feelings
- Harvard Medical School advises eating foods rich in B vitamins such as: avocado, beef, and almonds in order to help ward off anxious feelings.