7 Fantastic CRM Software
1. Hubspot CRM
- Makes it easy to organize, track, and grow your pipeline. You get deeper insights on every lead and monitor deals with ease.
- Insightly is affordable customer relationship management software for small and midsize businesses. The company was founded by Anthony Smith in 2009 and has its headquarters in San Francisco.
3. Suite CRM
- SuiteCRM is a free Customer Relationship Management application. It’s often used as an alternative to Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications.
4. Zoho CRM
- Zoho CRM can automate daily business activities, track sales, and engage customers in different platforms.
5. Zurmo CRM
- Zurmo CRM is an open source platform that provides project management, marketing automation, and sales software into a single solution.
- Capsule is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) SaaS web application developed by Zestia. The company is privately held and maintains its headquarters in Manchester, UK.
7. YetiForce CRM
- It’s a Polish company that provides a CRM platform which manages all company activities such as sales, projects, time control, storages, and many other modules. In addition, YetiForce helps your organization remember meetings, calls, and events. YetiForce analyzes and processes all data entered into the system, and creates different charts, tables, and graphs.