Best High Domain Authority Websites for SEO
What is Domain Authority?
Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how well a website will rank on search engine result pages (SERPs). A Domain Authority score ranges from one to 100 with higher scores corresponding to a greater ability to rank. First, create a profile on a high domain authority website and provide a link. Then people will find your website faster and it helps with gaining Google trust which is beneficial for local SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
1. Google My Business
- (DA 100) If you are doing local client SEO consulting, every business should be setting up their Google My Business page. What better way to get a link than from Google themselves. Make sure you fill out all of the information perfectly.
- (DA 100) Being owned by Google, creating a YouTube channel not only allows you to put 1 back link on there, but up to 5 on the channel page. This is great to link to your website as well as other social media sites, such as the ones listed in this post.
- (DA 100) The most popular website for networking and meeting other business minded individuals; it's no surprise that this one is a domain authority 100 website. Millions of people use this seed site to not only meet others, but to link out to their own websites.
- (DA 100) You can't say enough about Twitter. Creating a profile is super easy, and so is putting a link on here too. Another massively popular major website, this is one of the most trusted platforms you will come across.
- (DA 100) This is one of the most trusted and most used sites in the world, so it's a given that your main site gets a link from Facebook. Whenever a business starts out, they always build a Facebook page and so should you.
- (DA 100) This one came onto the scene and has been a major powerhouse as far as social media sites go ever since. When you create your profile, you can put your link back to your main site, as well as getting it verified too. Make sure to pins your other sites as well.
- (DA 99) One the most popular social booking marking sites, Reddit gives you the ability to create a free profile account. The thing here is to create a bookmark of your main site; getting you a back link from a high DA website isn't all too bad.
- (DA 98) One of the most popular video sharing websites in the world just behind YouTube, Vimeo is great because they allow you to add a ton of back links to your profile, not only do you want to link to your main site, make sure to add all of your other profiles too.
- (DA 98) Some might call this a Web 2.0, but it's no question that Tumblr is a huge powerhouse. Create a profile, and start adding links out to your other profiles, this gives you a huge social stack from a major website (Being owned by Yahoo is just an added bonus).
- (DA 97) Now owned by Facebook, Instagram is the main app you have on your smart phone that helps you add filters to your photos and make them look amazing. At a DA of 97, create a profile on your phone, and make sure to add your back link on the website.
- (DA 97) Disqus has come on the scene to be a contender as the main commenting system on websites such as Wordpress, replacing the default commenting system. Your Disqus profile gives you a chance to place your back link on this great website.
- (DA 95) This fantastic site for sharing such things as your PowerPoint and Keynote presentations, Slideshare also allows you to link back to your main site, as well as link out to your Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn profiles.
- (DA 94) One of the most popular online review websites, you cannot have a local business without having a Yelp profile. Yelp lets any business set up a free account, and put up company and business information such as the link to your main site.
- (DA 94) Another one of the top video sharing websites in the world, Dailymotion, similar to what appears on the YouTube channel page, you can add 5 other social media websites, so make sure you add your main site, along with 4 other social profiles too.
- (DA 93) Want to get a backlink from this power house audio sharing site? Well, how about lots of links instead! SoundCloud is great for adding a ton of your other social media profiles; this makes your social stacking that much more powerful.
- (DA 92) This one may not be familiar to you now, but is going to be one you are going to keep in your arsenal from here on in. Behance is an Adobe website that allows creative designers to showcase their work. It also lets you put more than one link as well.
- (DA 92) This popular social bookmarking website gives you multiple opportunities to link back to your websites, by offering a company page as well as a profile page, which you can start to bookmark all of your social sites and your main site too.
- (DA 92) This super popular book reading website offers a powerful high domain authority link to point back to your main site, or another social profile site for that matter. Scribd is one of those sites that every SEO should use to help with their rankings.
- (DA 92) Deviantart is a fantastic site that lets creative artists showcase their amazing work. The best part is, your profile includes a live link that you can use to point back to your website. Did someone say domain authority 92?
- (DA 90) As soon as you start your back linking campaign for yourself or your clients site, you should jump onto creating your About.me profile. A really neat website that not only lets you display your talents, but also links back to your many other social properties.
- (DA 88) We all know Moz. We also all know Moz's very popular Open Site Explorer which gives us all of these DA values in the first place. But did you also know that your Moz profile is a great place to link back to your website from, and your Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- (DA 86) This one is a little bit of an addition to your Instagram profile. You see, Iconosquare lets you get key metrics about your Instagram account, and show them publicly. The other neat thing is though, your back link shows on this page too.
- (DA 86) Whether it’s your own agency business, or a client you are working for, get a company profile on here for sure. You not only can add information like products, team members, and more, you can also get a juicy back link from here as well.
- (DA 86) Setting up your account on Scoop.it is super easy, and gives you the chance to get your other social profiles bookmarked on the site, giving you a power domain stacking monster. Make sure to add your main site to your profile too.
- (DA 85) I love Instapaper because it is one of the cleanest and minimalist website bookmarking tools out there. But under that top layer of skin is a super powerful site that gives you the ability to get all of your links clipped and on there.
- (DA 79) Not many people have heard of Wattpad, but for a DA 79, this site is not bad after all. You see, it’s a huge community of readers and writers, and also lets you create a profile with a nice little back link for your website. Now wasn't that easy.
- (DA 78) Unquestionably one of the most popular and best online market places for plugins, themes, videos, stock images, and so much more, this site gives you a profile page where you can put not only some information about you, but your back links as well.
- (DA 75) One of the top content curation websites out there, think of Rebelmouse like a Pinterest. What’s better is you add all of your websites, and now when you power up Rebelmouse with links, you are also passing the juice to your other sites as well.
- (DA 72) A neat little website that lets you create a custom profile, setting up one is not that bad, you can use some html coding skills to format the content, but once you get it set up, you can not only add your main site, pop in some other links as well.
- (DA 72) You can think of Authorstream like Slideshare, it’s a website where you can upload presentations, like powerpoint or keynote. When you get your account set up, pop in your link, and it’s good enough to link to an inner page of your site to.
- (DA 71) Another popular content curation website, this one is almost as powerful as Rebelmouse, so make sure you do the same, and add all of your social profiles and power up this bad boy to get the link juice flowing to all of your properties as well.
Now, let me point out some very important steps that a lot of people are NOT doing properly. When you do your back linking with these sites, you don't want to send all the links pointing back to the homepage of your main site (money site).
What you want to do in fact is to send some of them at inner pages, such as your about us page, a contact us page, an FAQ page, a services page, etc. You get the idea. The reason for this is simply how power (link juice) is transferred through a website.