7 Podcasts to Help You Win in Life
1. How to Start a Startup (Y Combinator)
- Y Combinator is an incubator that invests in early stage startups. This is a course taught by the investors of Y Combinator at Stanford University. If you are a founder of any company that wants to eventually scale you need to listen to their advice. Here are the links for the free course and material:
2. How I Built This (NPR)
- Guy Raz dives into the stories behind some of the world's best known companies. How I Built This weaves a narrative journey about innovators, entrepreneurs and idealists—and the movements they built. Some top episodes to listen to are: Real Estate Mogul Barbara Corcoran, Airbnb co-founder Joe Gebbia, and Richard Branson founder of Virgin.
3. Tim Ferriss
- Tim Ferriss Show is the first business podcast to pass 100,000,000 downloads. Tim is an entrepreneur, traveler, investor, and graduate from Princeton University. He has authored multiple books that are New York Times best sellers.
4. The GaryVee Audio Experience
- Gary Vaynerchuk is an entrepreneur from New Jersey and currently based in New York City. He operates one of the most popular marketing firms called Vayner Media. Also, Gary has a lot of experience in investing and sports. He says it how it is which might offend a lot of people. Gary offers a lot of free content which differentiates him from others. He hustles, works hard, and thinks smart in order to make his dreams a reality.
5. Roman Prokopchuk’s Digital Savage Experience
- Roman Prokopchuk is the founder of Nova Zora Digital (https://www.novazoradigital.com/) which is a marketing agency that provides an abundance of services. He has years of experience in marketing and his podcast Digital Savage Experience has many great insights. These include: Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Paid Search, Local Search, Content Marketing, Online Reputation, Motivation, and Lifestyle. What are you waiting for? Check out the podcast! The podcast is available on multiple platforms such as:
6. Ted Talks Business
- Some of the world's greatest innovators, entrepreneurs, and business researchers share their stories and insights from the stage at TED conferences, TEDx events and partner events around the world.
7. Masters of Scale by Reid Hoffman
- Reid Hoffman is an entrepreneur and investor most famous for founding LinkedIn. He interviews a variety of individuals including: Google’s Eric Schmidt, Netflix’s Reed Hastings, Facebook’s Mark Zuckerberg & Sheryl Sandberg, and Spanx’s Sara Blakely.