Why Your Business Needs Social Media Management Today!
- Design is important and your business needs to stand out. You have to have a team that understands content. This content includes: quotes, videos, gifs, stories, and many others. According to the Content Marketing Institute, content marketing gets three times more leads than paid search advertising. What a company puts out online matters. Your competition might already be luring your clients with subtle social media posts. Therefore, it’s imperative that your business doesn’t become dormant, but takes advantage of a smart marketing firm!
- A business doesn’t have time to manage their social presence and their other organizational tasks. Also, businesses need to know what times are best for posting. Knowing the right times would be greatly beneficial in driving more traffic to your site. There are various tools that can help with this dilemma. Smartlytics can bring you experience and knowledge of different platforms and their effectiveness to your digital campaign.
- Consumers would prefer to contact a company 33% through social media than by telephone (Source: Ambassador). Wouldn’t it make sense to have a smart social media management company for daily communications? Customers are likely to spend 21% more if they receive good customer service via social media (Source: Ambassador). Replying to customer comments is vital to your business health. People want to feel connected to a brand and by speaking to them directly online it can do wonders for organizational growth.
- Your company needs to know who to market to. One way of doing this is market research which will help you know your target audience. Also, you need to know how to reach potential customers on social media. Hashtags are a great way of reaching your clients. In order to reach your audience, you need to know what the most popular hashtags in your niche are. There are several ways of discovering new hashtags. Popular hashtags can be found on various websites such as:
- Your team needs to understand social media and website traffic. Some ways of finding out statistics is to view Google Analytics, Twitter Trends, and Converting your account to Instagram Business to see progress. You want a team that can help explain how effective your social media posts and strategies are. Is your organization data driven?
To learn more contact us today!
firstname.lastname@example.org or call us 646-450-5217