Free Invoicing Software Solutions for Small Businesses
- Due is cloud based invoicing software that integrates with PayPal & Stripe.
- They charge 2.8% for credit card transaction fees.
- You get unlimited invoices, 100% mobile friendly, manage multiple business, invoice logo customization, personalized messages to invoices, select from multiple languages and currencies, work with any sales tax, apply discounts and collect tips, leverage smart invoice numbering, see when invoices are viewed, customize payment terms, auto pay for recurring invoice payments, invoice deposits, payment reminders, automated late fees, forward invoice feature, invoice link sharing, team permissions, send invoices by email or PDF, data export, invoice file attachments, low fee transactions, tracking, multiple ways to accept card payments, 256 bit SSL encryption, maintain all information in cloud, email support, and knowledge base in support center.
2. Wave Accounting
- Wave is a financial services company founded in Canada in 2009 and headquartered in Toronto. There are three options which are free, pay-per-use, and monthly.
- The free option includes accounting software where there are unlimited bank and credit card connections, unlimited income and expense tracking, unlimited guest collaborators, run multiple businesses in one account. Invoicing is free and you can invoice in any currency, quickly send estimates and turn them into invoices upon approval, personalize your invoices with a choice of professional invoice templates, get paid faster when you enable payments by wave (fees as low as 1%). Receipt scanning is free as well which includes unlimited receipt scanning with free iOS and Android apps, capture receipts even when you’re offline, receipts are automatically recorded as accounting transactions in Wave.
- Pay-Per-Use has two selections and they are credit card processing with 2.9% + 30 cent per transaction and bank payments (ACH) for 1% per transaction ($1 minimum fee). The credit processing can get you paid in just two days; and customers pay by any major credit card right from your invoice. Bank payments you can get paid in 2-7 business days and customers pay right from their bank account.
- The monthly option includes tax service states and self service states. Tax service states include: California, Florida, New York, Texas, Illinois, and Washington. For these states there is a $35 a month base fee plus $4 per active employee and $4 per independent contractor fee. These six states include tax services from Wave. This means Wave automatically transfers tax payments and file the paperwork with your state tax office and the IRS. The 1099 Filing is included for contractors paid via direct deposit and available for $4 for any additional contractors on payroll. Self service option for the remaining 44 states has a $20 monthly base fee plus $4 per active employee and $4 per independent contractor. You will have to pay and file the paperwork yourself for taxes by Wave makes it easy by showing you what information and how much money you’ll need per payroll.
- Zoho is a simple invoice solution for your small business.
- They have four monthly options which are free, basic, standard, and professional.
- The free invoice option includes: up to 5 customers, 5 automated workflows, 1 user, time tracking and timesheets, expense tracking, customizable invoice templates, multi-currency support, customer portal, recurring invoices, SSL encryption, two-factor authentication, and snail mail.
- The basic option invoice is up to 50 customers, has one user, and 5 automated workflows. Basic and free selections are practically the same, except for the amount of customers you are allowed to invoice.
- The standard selection is $19 per month and it’s up to 500 customers, 3 users, and 10 automated workflows/modules. Furthermore, the only feature that is different than the previous options are the SMS notifications which include Twilio integration.
- Finally, the last option is professional, and you can have 10 users, unlimited invoice customers, 10 automated workflows/module, a custom domain, and the same additional features like the standard plan.
- Reliabills helps you create recurring invoices and payments.
- They have two selections which is the free monthly plan and the paid monthly plan.
- The free monthly plan includes: unlimited number of customers, unlimited number of invoices, unlimited number of emails, unlimited number of users, automated estimates, customer management, and relevant reporting.
- On the other hand, the monthly plan is $24.95 and includes all the previous features from the free option except recurring billing, collection automation, QuickBooks Sync, and 3% plus 30 cent per credit/debit card.
- Completely free invoice solution for small business and freelancers. There are some paid extras if you want, but you need to login to see the add-ons.
- Create and email professional branded quotes and invoices in any currency.
- Quickly see money that you are owed, money that you owe, and your cash flow on the dashboard.
- Import your bank statements and track and reconcile money paid in and out against payments and bills.
- As secure as online banking is and your data is backed up daily.
- Profit and Loss and Tax Reports show your accountant exactly what they need to see.
- Upload scanned receipts and supplier bills for quick visual reference and downloading.
- Chase overdue invoices with perfectly worded emails and links to PayPal so clients can pay immediately, online.
- Set up all your separate companies within Brightbook and access them all with a single login.