10 Best Free Email Marketing Platforms
- Mailchimp is a marketing automation platform that helps you share email and ad campaigns with clients, customers, and other interested parties.
2. Elastic Email
- While many email service providers pay third parties to actually deliver their email, Elastic have written every line of the email platform down to the protocol level. This has resulted in a fast, flexible and cost effective service that benefits customers.
3. Zoho Campaigns
- Zoho Campaigns is an email marketing software that helps businesses drive more sales. You can create, send & track email campaigns with ease.
- Email Marketing Service to engage subscribers, nurture leads, send beautiful, responsive emails and track results.
- ReachMail's message builder is simple to use in order to build dynamic email content. Upload and store your images, PDFs, and other assets to the content manager. With unlimited storage, you can be sure your files are always available when needed. ReachMail has integrated Litmus previews into all accounts. Make sure your message looks perfect for all recipients before you send.
6. Vertical Response
- Choose a template to customize based on the type of email you want to send. Change the look and feel to perfectly reflect your brand. Add, delete, move or modify pre-formatted content blocks to fit your needs. You’ll have a responsive email campaign ready to send in minutes, no coding or design experience needed.
- Email Marketing & Automation made easy for Small Businesses, Professional Bloggers and Authors. The company headquarters in located in Vilnius, Lithuania, but most of their team is remote.
- Campayn makes email design an instant. You will have access to dozens of free email templates, and they are all made to be responsive and fit for any device.
9. Mad Mimi
- Mad Mimi makes it simple to send HTML email newsletters, grow your subscribers and manage your email list.
- SendPulse is a platform which offers multiple channels of communication with customers: email, web push notifications, SMS and Viber. You can send different types of messages separately or combine them into autoresponders.