8 Greatest Analytics Software
1. Google Analytics
- Google Analytics is the best free web analytics service. The service tracks and reports website traffic. Google Analytics lets you measure advertising ROI as well as track your flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
- The company is known for its creation of the business dashboard app, designed to analyze, transform and report data from different sources of business intelligence.
- Matomo which was formerly called Piwik is a free open source analytics application. Matomo runs on PHP/MySQL and it tracks online website visits and displays reports for analysis.
- SimilarWeb is a tool that offers insights for customers and their competitors’ website traffic. Also, it allows referral sources and keyword analysis.
5. Open Web Analytics
- It’s open source web analytics software that can help you track and analyze how people use your websites and applications.
- URL shortening service and link management platform. Bitly helps track individual link analytics and measures campaign performance across teams and channels, all in one location.
- Clicky Web Analytics helps monitor, analyze, and react to your blog or web site’s traffic in real time.
- Semrush is a powerful and versatile competitive intelligence suite for online marketing, from SEO and PPC to social media and video advertising research.