6 Great Focus Foods for Executives
1. Green Tea
- Green Tea contains antioxidants and caffeine which help many people concentrate.
- They stimulate blood flow to brain. Blueberries contain vitamin B6, vitamin C, fiber, and potassium.
3. Leafy Green Vegetables
- Leafy green vegetables are full of B-vitamins. These vitamins help with memory and focus.
- They improve blood flow in heart and brain. In addition, avocados contain fiber which reduces hunger paroxysms.
- Contain antioxidant vitamin E which helps with less cognitive decline when someone ages.
6. Fatty Fish
- Salmon contains Omega 3 fatty acids which help with mental performance and memory. When you buy fish make sure it’s not farmed, but wild. Farmed fish usually have an abundance of toxins.