6 Easy to Use Content Creation Tools
1. Adobe Spark
- Adobe Spark is a free online and mobile graphic design app. Easily create beautiful images, videos, and web pages that make you stand out on social.
- Stencil is designed to help you create beautiful looking images. You don’t have to be an expert to use the platform. All you need is some time and you can have a great design for your social media post in seconds.
- Recordit is a free screen recording software where you can record your computer screen and upload it as a GIF file. A GIF file makes it easier to upload to your website because it is smaller compared to other common formats.
- Lumen5 is a video creation platform powered by A.I. that enables anyone without training or experience to easily create engaging video content within minutes.
- Create beautiful infographics, flyers, posters, presentations and reports easily with absolutely no design experience.
- Infographics make data and processes accessible and memorable. Choose from a 100+ infographic templates on Venngage and follow these steps to create your own infographics.
- Choose a template: Get inspired and create an infographic quickly with one of the professionally designed infographic templates.
- Add charts and visuals: Visualize your data and information with charts and text. Enhance your infographic by adding icons and images from the library.
- Customize your design: Customize your infographic design by changing the fonts and colors with the infographic maker. Apply your own style to make your infographic unique.