12 Most Popular HR Management Software
- BambooHR is cloud-based human resources software for small and midsize businesses. The business was founded in Lindon, Utah in 2008 by Ben Peterson and Ryan Sanders. BambooHR also provides an employee benefits tracker.
2. ZipTiger Recruit
- It helps corporate HR’s to have effective control on the recruitment process. It gives complete visibility on each stage of evaluation and provides report to analyze the hit ratio.
3. Zoho People
- It’s a platform to manage all your HR actions from a central location. Search employees, set favorites, view organization trees and analyze attrition reports all from a single dashboard. Zoho People also helps eliminate errors due to manual entries. The software helps consolidate attendance data from multiple devices, customize leave types, schedule jobs and create timesheets.
4. Xobin Interact
- Pre employment software that provides skills assessments. The platform screens and filters job applicants in 800 skills using pre built tests.
- Workday offers enterprise level software solutions for financial management, human resources, and planning. It was founded in March 2005 by Aneel Bhusri and David Duffield.
6. SuccessFactors (SAP)
- SuccessFactors is an American multinational company headquartered in South San Francisco, California. The company provides cloud based human capital management software solutions using the software as a service model. The company was founded in 2001 by Lars Dalgaard and Aaron Au.
7. Sage HRMS
- The solution is for small and midsized businesses. Sage HRMS comes with integrated payroll, benefits, recruiting, employee self-service, and analytics capabilities.
- The software functions as an applicant tracking system. It includes a careers site editor for employer branding, a plug-in for sourcing, job board integration, email and calendar synchronization.
- TribePad is an applicant tracking system with comprehensive talent attraction tools, social search, and job board multi-posting. One can automate candidate communication, interview scheduling, and custom scoring matrices.
10. Halogen Software
- Halogen Software is a Canadian company that provides cloud based talent management solutions to customers with between 100 and 10,000 employees.
11. ADP Workforce Now
- ADP Workforce Now is cloud based software to run payroll or access benefits administration, human resources, insurance, and retirement services.
- Namely is an all in one hr software which includes payroll, benefits, and talent management platform.