Best Website Ecommerce Tools
- BigCommerce is ecommerce software company where you can customize your site, manage shipping, payments, and list your products on Amazon, eBay, and Facebook.
- The company was founded in 2009 and has its headquarters in Austin, Texas.
- There are three monthly paying options which are: Standard for $29.95, Plus for $79.95, Pro for $249.95
- Shopify is an ecommerce platform that provides a suite of services such as: marketing, payments, customer engagement tools, shipping, and many others to make the client experience efficient.
- The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- There are three pricing options which are: Basic Shopify for $29, Shopify for $79, and Advanced Shopify for $299.
- WooCommerce is a free ecommerce plugin for WordPress.
- The Plugin was launched in 2011
- With endless flexibility and access to hundreds of free and premium WordPress extensions, WooCommerce now powers 30% of all online stores — more than any other platform.
- Offer free shipping, flat rate shipping, or make real-time calculations.
- Limit your shipments to specific countries, or open your store up to the world.
- Shipping is highly configurable, and WooCommerce even supports drop shipping.
- PrestaShop is an efficient and innovative e-commerce solution with all the features you need to create an online store and grow your business.
- PrestaShop was founded in 2007 and its headquarters is in Paris, France
- Customize your store: Choose your colors, your logo and a design from among a selection of professional-looking themes.
- Drive your business: Manage your products, orders, customer relationships, and track your statistics
- Sell globally: Easily present your store in several different languages and currencies