9 Great Google Tools
1. Google Alerts
-You can get notified by email when new results for a particular topic show up in Google Search.
2. Google Analytics
- Web analytics service that tracks and reports website traffic.
3. Google Adwords
- Google Ads is an online advertising service where advertisers pay to display brief advertisements, service offerings, product listings, and video content within the Google ad network to web users. It’s one of the best ways in getting new clients.
4. Google Search Console
- It’s a no charge web service by Google for webmasters. It allows webmasters to check indexing status and optimize visibility of their websites.
5. Google Voice
- This service provides call forwarding, voicemail, voice/text, U.S. and international calls. Basically if you want a number for business purposes or you just don’t want to give out your own then it might help checking this service out! Note if you get a free number and decide to change it there will be a onetime fee of $10.
6. Google Books
- It’s a service that searches the full text of books and magazines that Google has scanned, converted to text using optical character recognition, and stored in its digital database.
7. Google Calendar
- It’s a time management and scheduling calendar service. You can add free video calls using Google Hangout to your event.
8. Google Docs
- A free web application where documents and spreadsheets can be created, edited, and stored online. Google Docs is compatible with most presentation software and word processor applications.
9. Google Trends
- Google Trends is a website by Google that analyzes the popularity of top search queries in Google Search across various regions and languages. The website uses graphs to compare the search volume of different queries over time.