10 Best Free Online Resources for Learning SEO
- Largest community of SEOs on the planet. They sell inbound marketing and marketing analytics software subscriptions. The company was founded in 2004 as a consulting firm. Then in 2008 they shifted to software development.
2. Webmaster World
- The site is for the website administrator community. Webmaster World is about to gaining knowledge on design, coding, maintenance, promotion, marketing, and management of a website.
3. SEO by the Sea
- SEO by the Sea offers SEO services by exploring search related patents and papers to learn from recent search engine optimization changes.
4. The Anatomy of a Large Scale Hypertextual Search Engine
- Sergey Brin and Lawrence Page the founders of Google wrote a paper on the structure of search engines while in graduate school. This soon became the foundation of their company. It’s worth to look into the minds of the creators of the most popular search engine on the planet.
5. Google’s SEO Guidelines
- If you have a website or run one as a SEO specialist, the Google SEO guidelines will teach you the best practices in order to rank your site first in Google.
6. Search Engine Land
- This site provides news on search engines, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
7. Marketing Land
- Marketing Land is a daily publication that covers digital marketing. This site provides: breaking stories, industry trends, feature announcements, and product changes at popular platforms.
8. SEM Post
- This publication provides the latest news about SEO, SEM, PPC & Search Engines.
- The mission of this site is to provide a single source for the reader to visit and locate the most interesting threads covered at SEM forums.
10. Search Engine Watch
- Search Engine Watch provides tips and information about searching the web, analysis of the search engine industry and help to site owners trying to improve their ability to be found in search engines.